When bringing your pet to pet friendly shelter, please bring:
- Current ID issued from your county of residence
- Proof of current Rabies vaccination
- County pet license
- Food / water dishes
- Food / water supply for 3 days
- Necessary medications
- Specific care instructions if needed
- Emergency phone numbers for you or your family
All vaccinations must be current to protect your animal from disease. You are responsible for cleaning up after your pets.
For large animals, such as cattle and horses, turn them out into an open pasture to reduce injury. Animals have a natural instinct of survival. Do not
shut your animals up in a barn.