Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Complete the on-line application form.
Provide the following to Public Works Department
- Number of trucks to be utilized either by GVWR or Classification
- Number of trips per day per vehicle or number of total trips to be permitted.
This information will facilitate the calculation of required cash posting.
Upon notification and submittal of cash posting, permit will be issued.
Permits will not exceed 365 days.
All required fields must be completed and the form electronically signed before permit will be reviewed.
1. THE COUNTY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW THIS PERMIT AT ANY TIME.
2. No HAULING OPERATIONS SHALL COMMENCE UNTIL THE OVERWEIGHT PERMIT IS ISSUED.
3. PRIOR TO PERMIT ISSUANCE OR EXTENSION THE COUNTY SHALL INSPECT AND VIDEO THE POSTED ROADWAY.
4. THE PERMITEE AGREES TO UNDERTAKE REPAIRS TO THE ABOVE ROADWAY WITHIN 30 CALENDAR DAYS OF RECEIVING WRITTEN NOTIFICATION BY THE COUNTY. SHOULD THE PERMITEE NOT UNDERTAKE OR COMMENCE WORK WITHIN 30 CALENDAR DAYS THE COUNTY SHALL UTILIZE THE BOND OR CASHIERS CHECK TO FACILITATE REPAIRS.
5. THE COUNTY WILL REIMBURSE THE UNUSED PORTION OF THE CASH POSTED.
6. THE PERMITTEE SHALL NOTIFY THE COUNTY AND REAPPLY FOR A NEW PERMIT SHOULD THE DAILY NUMBER OF LOADS INCREASE BY 10%.
7. OPERATIONS MUST OCCUR MONDAY- FRIDAY DURING DAYLIGHT HOURS ONLY.
8. PERMIT (COPY) MUST BE CARRIED IN EACH AND EVERY VEHICLE EXCEEDING 26,000 POUNDS (G.V.W.R) WHEN ON THE ROADWAY SPECIFIED.
9. BY SIGNING BELOW THE PERMITEE AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The applicant agrees by typing their name in the box below constitutes an electronic signature and agrees to these terms and conditions.*
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field