Am I entitled to VA health care?
Maybe, eligibility is determined by several factors.

Veterans with a service connected disability or in-country Vietnam service are entitled to enroll via VA Form10-10EZ (available at our office or any VA healthcare facility.

Other veterans may qualify based on a financial means test.

Reserve or National Guard veterans must have served on active duty for other than training purposes.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need an appointment to see a counselor?
2. Does the Veteran Services office serve only Sumter County veterans?
3. Am I entitled to VA health care?
4. Do I need to do anything if I have a claim or an appeal pending with VA?