Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. Deed or other proof of ownership
The following documents are required on Commercial and Event applications
2. Fire retardant certificate for tent.
3. Signed authorization, if applicant is not the land owner
4. Lease agreement, if applicable
5. Site plan/sketch showing boundaries of intended use, bathroom facilities, traffic flow, setbacks, all structures (including tents), sanitation, parking areas, vehicular and pedestrian access, distance between tent and all other items, including any generators. 6. Road approval, if applicable (State roads require FDOT approval and county roads require Sumter County Public Works approval)
7. Floor plan showing locations and dimensions of all egress pathways, displays, fire extinguishers, exits, exit signage, egress path lighting
8. Tent anchored in an approved manner.
In addition to the above documents these are required if Event applications is for Fireworks
10. Vendor license and registration information in accordance with Florida Statute 791.
11. Product manifest. Note all sparklers must appear on the State Fire Marshal’s list of approved sparklers.
Residential - Only documents in items 1, 3, and 5 are required.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field